Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
NB: Check-in in low season (Sept. 1st - Apr. 30th) is only possible until 10 p.m.
Included in the accommodation price:
A varied and healthy All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, Wi-fi, free parking for private cars.
Free parking for buses only if guests stay at the hostel (not just driver/co-driver). No parking for trucks and lorries without prior contact with the hostel.
Not included: Bed linen and towels. Guests may bring their own linen and towels or rent them at arrival for 70 NOK per set, including one towel. Sleeping bags are not allowed!
Members of Hostelling International are entitled to a 10 % discount on the overnight price.
HI Bergen Hostel Montana is located in fantastic surroundings, up the hillside of Mount Ulriken, about 4 km south of Bergen City Centre and easily accessed by public transportation (bus no. 12 from Bergen bus station). We offer free parking for our guests.
We welcome backpackers, groups and families to a friendly and informal atmosphere all year round whether you choose to visit us during the hectic summer season or in winter. Whenever you choose to arrive: Bergen is a city with many activities and a vibrant nightlife.
From the hostel you have a panoramic view of the Bergen Valley, the city with its harbor, and even further out to the islands West of Bergen. An even more breathtaking view is offered if you hike from Montana to the top of Mount Ulriken â€“ the trail starts just around the corner.
Our international volunteers organize free activities for our guests such as hikes, games, BBQâ€™s, sightseeing, music - or just lots of friendly talking during our daily free Coffee and Cookies - all in the name of bringing people together!
We offer you a wide range of accommodation - from private rooms to dorms. Free Wi-Fi and a complete all you can eat breakfast buffet is included.
Our well-equipped kitchen is open for our guests. More than a place to cook, the guest kitchen is a popular meeting point and a pleasant spot to hang out and share exciting travel experiences with other people.
Several additional facilities are offered at HI Bergen Hostel Montana that will ensure you a comfortable and fun stay: common room, TV lounge, table tennis and foosball.
Feel free to use our spacious outdoor areas with BBQ facilities and a spectacular view!
At HI Bergen Hostel Montana, you are always welcome!
Disclaimer: HI Bergen Hostel Montana is a place for international and domestic travellers. Non-travellers can be refused without any further discussion. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 이불, 침대깔개 및 베개커버 등은 포함되지 않습니다
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>