Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
*** Please note that we only accept guests between the ages of 18 and 40 years old ***
Free Breakfast everyday from 7:30 am until 10am
Free dinnet at 7:30 pm. Perfect moment to meet fellow travelers, socialize and get ready for evening parties!
Pub Crawl, everyday at 10 PM, price 70 PLN.
Don'tt forget that we provide bunch of facilities with no extra charge:
* Hermetically packed linen
* Reading lamps and power plugs for each bed
* Lockers for everybody
* Safe boxes in your dorm
* Two Common Rooms with Nintendo Wii, TV and Netflix
* Free coffee, tea and milk 24hrs
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free tickets and boarding passes printing
* Free earplugs, maps and city information (our staff knows everything about the city, don't hesitate to ask them for help)
* Fully equipped kitchen for hostel guest use
* Free luggage room
During the day you can also enjoy the wide range of tours (city and region) as Auschwitz-Birkenau, Salt Mine, Tatra Mountains and many many more. We made sure we have the possibly best rates for our guests!
- Multinational and multilingual (English, German, Russian and Polish speakers)
- 24/7 reception
- Always on duty and always ready to party!
- Extremely acknowledged!
- 24hrs reception with cctv in common areas
- Magnetic key-cards, to each room to provide you maximum security We takes deposit for room keys - either 50PLN or10 EUROs/ DOLLARs in CASH
- Safe box in each room,
- Free luggage storage before your check in and after check out
Remember: Greg and Tom Party Hostel is a PARTY hostel - that means you don't get enough sleep, there's music played until 11PM, some people get sick, etc.the effects of excess alcohol (for example dirty area due to vomit, etc.) will be extra paid from 200 PLN, depending on the damage caused.
If you don't respect our rules, you will be asked to leave the hostel and won't get any refund.
If you will book the hostel and you're above the age limit you will be charged price for the first night.
IF YOU ARE COMING JUST TO TAKE A REST - THAT'S NOT A PLACE FOR YOU! WE HAVE PUB CRAWLS EVERY NIGHT, THAT'S NOT A CALM AND QUIET PLACE! (MAKE A RESERVATION IN GREG&TOM HOSTEL, 12 PAWIA STREET)
IF YOU ARE COMING HERE JUST BECAUSE OF FACT, THAT HOSTEL WHICH YOU WERE LOOKING FOR WAS FULL, READ OUR DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Rooms 4 Refugees
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 셔틀 버스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
2위, 소형 호스텔 체인
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Poland
2위, 대륙별 수상 호스텔 Eastern Europe
7위, 전세계 소형 호스텔
2위, 소형 호스텔 체인
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Poland
전세계 소형 호스텔
그레그 & 톰 파티 호스텔의 말
당신은 크라코프의 모든 가장 잘 알려진 관광 명소에서 불과 두 단계를있어, 그래서 우리는 올드 타운 (Old Town) 유대인 분기 둘 사이에 직접 위치하고 있습니다. 나는 특히 아우슈비츠 - 비르 케 나우와 소금 광산 체크 아웃하는 것이 좋습니다 - 당신도 우리의 리셉션을 예약 할 수 있습니다.
손님이 18 세에서 40 세 사이의이기 (위해) 때문에, 우리의 손님의 대부분은 18-30 세 사이의 경향 - 우리는 연령 제한 정책을 가지고있다. Olga, 관리자
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>