Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer free breakfast, towels and linen.
We have fiberoptic internet speed that covers more than half of the neighbourhood with our signal.
The hostel is arranged comfortably with 26 beds in 1 shared dorm and 4 big family rooms.
In the garden from where we got the name we have we have. One big bed to wait for the sunsets with a beer. A mini soccer field. In the backyard we grow a small garden with vegetables(tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, zucchini) and you are free to pick them when you cook your meals in our fully equipped kitchen.
We have connections if you want to go to Thethi, Komani Lake, Valbona or other local attractions all around Albania.
We offer: bicycle to hire
Free Shkodra Maps
Free Albania Touristic Maps
We offer pickups / drop-offs to Tirana airport for an additional fee.
Green Garden Hostel Policies and Conditions.
Check in is from 2pm till 10 pm
Check out is before 10 am
Taxes are included.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash please.
Breakfast is included in the price
Child friendly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 자전거 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>