Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings are confirmed on full non-refundable payment basis.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Green Elephant - friendly, personal and experienced in travel - is in the student and academic area of Observatory.
Closest Hostel to Groote Schuur Hospital and near the University of Cape Town.
We consistently have the friendliest staff around to help you experience Cape Town the best way you can and make memories that will last a lifetime.
The facilities include 3 houses that cater to every kind of budget traveler, internet access, a tour desk, a fully functional bar, but most importantly a great friendly home to travelers since 1994.
We have single, double and en-suite rooms, five dorms and camping grounds. The dorms are SPACIOUS and social areas HUGE.
Being situated in the vibrant suburb of observatory means that just down the road there are pubs and restaurants that offer specials on various nights and you can find a wide range of food, from Mexican to Chinese. We also provide security escorts after dark for extra measure. We are also situated approximately 10 minutes from the city and cinemas, malls and sports grounds aren't far off either.
We also prepare home cooked meals in our pizza oven, on our braai or the traditional Potjie.
We would love to have you stay with us!
Please be advised the credit card will be pre-authorized before arrival. If the card is not valid, the customer will be contacted by email to provide the details of another credit card, in order to guarantee their booking. Failure to provide it might result in the cancellation of the booking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>