Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located next to the city centre it is an easy walk to the many shops, fresh fruit and vegetables. 2 min to a beautiful river and park walk, while you watch the cool mountain water tumble over the rocks heading to Greece. Come and enjoy what Gostivar has to offer.
The hostel is located on the top floor of the three story building giving great views of the city and mountains. The top floor is broken into 2 levels with the rooms and main shared bathrooms at the top and the shared living areas, kitchen and toilet located in the main area.All rooms are provided with linen and towels. Private Lockers and privacy curtains will be provided soon in the dorm rooms. The hostel provides a shared kitchen, dining and lounge areas.
Gostivar Hostel - Tivko Katce Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.65 EUR or 40 mkd per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Children not advised unless private room and under strict supervision. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>