Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We're equipped with a total of nine spacious dorms and rooms which includes five private rooms and four dormitories which are standard without air-condition and deluxe dormitories with air-condition. Each of our rooms/dorms design and painted as per traveler convenience also Our newly equipped designer’s kitchen allows you to cook whatever you want to cook yourself at our friendly backpacker hostel.
We offer all types of accommodation, from mixed dorms to female dorms and private double rooms as well as private single room, each our beds/rooms fully equipped with linens, laptop/mobile power socket, lockable drawer (don’t forget to bring a padlock for our security drawer in the dorms), reading lights, attached bathrooms and most important Free WiFi throughout the hostel.
a) 100% cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel the reservation on your check-in date or 5 days prior to your check-in date.
b) Management will charged 100% NO SHOW fee if you didn't show up by 24:00 and will mark you as a NO SHOW without any noticed.
c) If you have any question regarding your reservation kindly contact us through email/phone.
2. Check in from : 13:00-24:00.
3. Check out : 10:30-11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card isn’t accepted :Only by Cash at the moment.
5. Reception working hours: 24*7.
6. Age Restriction:18-45.
7. Taxes not included: Taxes, service charges and other levies are additional wherever applicable as per local and central government taxes clauses (GST...etc.
8. Breakfast included.
9 No Pets allowed. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 키카드 사용
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>