Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the very heart of town, the apartment is just a few feet away from miles of pristine golden beaches. Whether you’re coming to Israel for business or leisure, you’ll find my stunning Mediterranean sea views from our suite offers exactly the right beginning to any stay.
The apartment is fully furnished with Queen Bed in the bedroom and sofa bed in the living room. Its also equipped with cable, high-speed internet, clean linens and towels. It has a stunning Mediterenean view and full access to hotel amenities, like the gym and sauna as well as Espresso Machine at the lobby of the building. The kitchenette features a microwave. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.
Gorgeous TLV Suit with Ocean View Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:30 to 23:00.
Late check in after 21:00 will incur a fee of $50.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes included, however, Israeli citizens are required to pay 17% tax. This tax applies only for Israeli citizens.
Breakfast not included.
Customers must contact the property after the booking to reconfirm all the names of the guests.
After check out luggage can be left for a fee of $6 per suitcase. This needs to be arranged in advance.
No smoking property including balconies.
Pets are not allowed.
Payments only in USD.
$80 Cleaning Fee per stay.
5% Service Fee to use resort facilities.
$4.5 Electricity Fee per nigh.
$500 Security Deposit - your card will be pre-authorized. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 조식 포함되지 않음
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>