Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Beautiful white sand beach and snorkeling just meters from the shore
- Dorm and Private bungalows
- More than just a hostel, a place for travellers to meet and experience tropical paradise, on a beautiful resort property converted for the 18+ market
- On site adventures team featuring scuba diving, rock climbing, cliff jumping, and snorkel tours
- Beachfront restaurant with a large variety of asian and western cuisine
- Beach bar with daily specials, pool table, paddle board rentals, and a great place to socialize and meet other travelers
- Wide open spaces under a lush green canopy, where you can find quiet space to relax, or join in one of the many organised activities
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 2pm, if you are early you can store your bags and enjoy the beach.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00pm.
3. Payment: Cash (THB) or Credit Card (THB - 4% surcharge) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 7 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Reception Hours: Main reception (Check-in, tours, ferries etc) 07:00 to 20:00.
6. Age restriction: 18+ years old. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>