Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the cancellation is after the charge from us, no money will be refounded.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All rooms of the Gondola Apartments & Suites feature parquet floors and a cable TV. Towels and linen are provided.
A fitness centre, a sauna and a ski storage room are available on site.
Bansko has the best snow record and the longest ski season (15 Dec - 15 May) of all Bulgarian ski resorts.
You can also enjoy of a lot of Mehanas (wonderful typical Bulgarian restaurants), discos, and a lot of activities after the ski hours.At summer we have wonderful mountains to walk and a golf course 10 kms from our apartments.
We have 50 units of self-catering apartments and suites, all fully equipped: kitchenette, TV, free internet throughout the building, as well as sauna and gym.
There are 3 kinds of apartments:
- One-bedroom Apartment for 4 pax :
Apartment with one bedroom fully equipped with kitchenette and everything necessary to cook, two beds in the room, one double bed-sofa in the living room, one table, four chairs, one wardrobe, TV, free internet, fridge, bathroom with shower, towels and sheets.
- Type 1 Suite for 2 or 3 pax:
Large studio fully equipped with kitchenette and everything necessary to cook, two beds, one bed-sofa for one people, one table, three chairs, one wardrobe, TV, free internet, fridge, bathroom with shower, towels and sheets.
- Type 2 Suite for 2 pax:
Studio fully equipped with kitchenette and everything necessary to cook, two beds, one table, two chairs, one wardrobe, TV, free internet, fridge, bathroom with shower, towels and sheets. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>