Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Centrally located in Adelaide's premier beachside suburb of Glenelg, our hostel is adjacent to the popular Jetty Rd, which is lined with restaurants, cafes, alfresco dining and shopping. The beach and Moseley Square are just around the corner with even more dining options as well as some great beachside pubs and nightlife.
We provide a complimentary light breakfast of toast and jams daily for all guests, as well as tea & coffee available 24hrs. We have a fully equipped communal kitchen, TV room with free DVD hire, laundry facilities and internet access including free WIFI for all guests.
Our newly refurbished bar and beer garden offers a great happy hour with $5 imperial pints of beer and cider, house spirits and champagne from 5pm - 7pm! We provide entertainment on the weekends which brings a great social vibe between travellers and the locals. Huge beergarden to relax in the sunshine, otherwise cosy up by our open fireplace in the colder months.
If you are visiting Adelaide... come stay at the beach! Adelaide's only bunk free hostel, located only a short tram ride away from the city centre. An ideal home base while you explore South Australia's wineries, beaches and outback.
'Adelaide's golden-child budget accommodation' - Lonely Planet 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 천정 환풍기
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>