Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our bar opens everyday at 8:30am so wake up and have a breakfast Bintang and get the day session going early. The hostel is also a short walk away from the best beach spots, restaurants and bars. Our bar stays open until 11pm so start your night with us and then we will take you out to our favorite bars and show you a good time!
DON’T MISS OUR FAMOUS THIRSTY THURSDAY POOL PARTY! The party starts every Thursday from at 2 PM complete with live DJ, free shot bottles, BBQ, drinking games and more. Be adventurous and take a jump off of our 5 meter platform as well!
We have a variety of rooms that are all air-conditioned from our most basic compact 3-person dorm (for the traveler on a budget) to our deluxe private rooms with en-suite bathroom. All rooms are provided with lockers and reading light. The shared bathrooms are filled with fresh water showers and our private rooms and selected 3 bed en-suite dorm rooms have hot water. We also offer twin bed private rooms with fresh water shared bathrooms and twin bed private rooms with en-suite bathrooms with hot water showers. There is free WiFi in the main social areas. We offer free tea, coffee, and water refill stations (less plastic!) for you to enjoy.
We have a sister hostel, Gili Castle, that is 2 minutes down the road and you will have full access to both locations facilities. They have a rock climbing wall next to the pool and a 6 meter platform to jump from when you make it to the top! They also host a Beats & BBQ Sunday Session Pool Party every week from 2-6 PM. Or is scuba diving something you’re interested in doing? We partner with Gili Divers and you can get a discount with them if you stay with us and dive.
***Hostel Terms and Conditions***
1. Check IN time is from 2:00 PM. Please give us notice if you arrive later than 2 PM to secure your booking.
2. Check OUT time is 10:30 AM.
(a) If you would like to extend your stay, please let reception know 24 hours before with a deposit to secure your room. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment. We have a high volume of bookings.
(b) Any late check outs will be charged Rp. 100,000 extra.
3. FULL PAYMENT on arrival in CASH or with CREDIT CARD (extra charge of 3.5% on top)
4. *Cancellation Policies*
(a) A full refund will be given, when notice is before 48 hours
(b) 50% refund will be given, when notice is before 24 hours
(c) First night stay will be charged for cancellations or no shows with less than 24 hour notice
5. Minimum age to stay at the hostel is 18 years old.
6. Dorm beds are allocated on a first come first served basis by the Hostelworld booking system. If you are a booking of 2+ pax and would like to be in the same room together, please email us to allocate your beds together. Dorms have a max capacity of 3 beds.
7. Bringing your own alcohol inside the hostel is PROHIBITED. We provide safe alcohol at the bar. All outside alcohol will be confiscated and can be collected upon check out.
8. STRICTLY NO DRUGS. Taking or dealing drugs is a big NO! Anyone caught, will be evicted immediately and will be reported to the police.
9. Any damages caused by drugs or alcohol will be charged accordingly.
10. 24 hour CCTV and night security are provided. Please keep all your belongings in the lockers provided. We are not liable for any loss. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 수영장
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 나이트 클럽
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>