Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For Group Bookings, 50% deposit required in advance
2 day cancellation policy on Group Bookings: Cancellations received within 2 days of booking incur a charge of first night stay.
This is applicable to any reductions in group size
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Gigiri Express boasts a prime location in the vibrant expatriate & diplomatic hub of Gigiri with the United Nations headquarters and the American Embassy within walking distance. The surrounding area is secure & urban with plenty of cafes, restaurants & banks and the famous Village Market Shopping mall is only a 5 minute drive away. Easy access to public transport links to the CBD & Airport.
Our rooms are contemporary, spacious, user-friendly & designed to live in. Beds are invitingly comfortable with soft linens, warm but lightweight duvet ,and a memory foam mattress, dedicated to all those who love to lounge, work, and even have breakfast in bed!
Other in-room features include:
- Complimentary Hi-Speed Wifi
- LCD Flat Screen with Satellite TV
- Electronic Safe
- Tea / Coffee
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Facility
- Bathroom with Instant Hot Water Power Shower
- Soap & Shampoo
- Mini Refrigerator
Gigiri Express Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Check in earlier than 12 noon and Check out time later than 11am is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No Pets Allowed.
Smoking only permitted in designated areas.
Group bookings - cancellation policy is 7 days before arrival. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>