Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel offers a wide range of rooms to accommodate all type of travelers. Featuring stylish-modern interiors with Balinese touch, high quality bed and linen, microfiber pillow, air-conditioned rooms, heated showers, en-suite bathrooms and private lockers. Our safety features include 24 hours security, fire safety equipment, some common medicine for first-aid and key-card room access.
We provide a choice of Western and Indonesian breakfast, free coffee and tea, free towel and toiletries, free Wi-Fi facility in room and common areas, English-speaking staffs, a swimming pool with pool deck, colorful bean bags to relax, a canteen, a shared kitchen for the guests, a spacious public area for meeting and socializing with flat-screen cable TV and a roof top public area where you can enjoy beautiful Bali sunset. An attractive price for motorbike rental, airport transfer, city tour and surf lesson is available for Gelatik Bed and Breakfast in-house guests
Our priority is to provide great facilities for guests to have a pleasant stay with us
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 10:00(next day).
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and credit card.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. Age restriction: 18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>