Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mary, Joseph and their girls acquired the business in August 2000 and offer a warm Irish welcome to their family run guesthouse.The guest house was extended and completely refurbished in late 2003 to provide our guests with warm and welcoming accommodation.
We provide courtesy transfers from 7am to 9pm, outside these hours a taxi will cost approximately 5. If you arrive in the South/North Terminal, our free phone is on the ground level and you can follow the sign for Courtesy coaches. Beside the sign is a phone box and above it, a list of Guest Houses and Hotels. We will pick you within 10 minutes of your phone call.
We have free Wi-Fi access which is for use with your own laptop throughout the house
We are a completely NON SMOKING guest house. All our rooms are ensuite with tea/coffee making faclities; TV, hairdryer and iron are available on request. We serve a hearty English /vegetarian cooked breakfast from 7.30am to 9am. Outside these hours we serve a substantial continental breakfast of cereals, juices, fresh fruits, yogurts, toast and tea or coffee.
We offer car parking for Gatwick airport for our guests and also non guests at reasonable rates. Nearby is a wonderful old 15th Century pub called 'Ye Olde Six Bells' where you will enjoy the best of traditional English food. However, we are a six minute walk to our lovely village of Horley where there are a variety of restaurants to choose from Italian, Mediterranean, Chinese, Indian and lots of takeaways.
We accept all major credit cards with the exception of American express. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>