Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are just a 4-minute walk from subway (Faria Lima station) and just 10-minute walk from Vila Madalena, which along with Pinheiros, make these two neighborhoods the most exciting areas of Sao Paulo because of its excellent bars, restaurants and nightclubs for all tastes, especially for those looking for forró, samba, jazz and rock!
Cultural centres such as Tomie Ohtake Institute and Sesc Pinheiros are within a short walking distance and they offer lots of concerts, shows, exhibitions, activities and most of them are free.
Benedito Calixto Market is also close and it's the perfect place to find some unique souvenirs to remember your time in Brazil.
Villa Lobos Park is another landmark of west Sao Paulo and it's about 10 minutes cycling through Sao Paulo’s newest green cycle lane!
Our common areas include:
- Free wi-fi
- Amazing garden
- Living space with a sofa, hammock, billiard table, DVD, cable TV, books and computer
- Fitted kitchen equipped with everything you may need to prepare your meals
We have friendly staff who speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish and they're always ready to help you and provide you the best experience ever.
Tour and trips can be arranged at our 24-hour reception and you can also get helpful insights about Sao Paulo.
We hope to see you soon :) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 나이트 클럽
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>