Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Low Rates - Self-serve simple breakfast included. Free coffee, tea, and colds drinks! Free WiFi! Free slippers
Garden View is a Private Residence Bed and Breakfast in the British tradition. LGBTQ Welcome.
Eco-friendly: we recycle glass, paper, plastic.
Covid-19 safe: Face masks and plastic gloves are worn for daily housekeeping.
Minimum age 21.
Comfortable, clean and quiet rooms, each with balcony overlooking a lush green garden.
Conveniently located to points of interest & all public transportation (tram, bus, metro & train). We are a 10-minute walk from the nearest train/metro station, Amsterdam Zuid.
Our location is a 7-minute 1-stop train ride from Amsterdam Schiphol airport. We are walking distance to the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum & the Concertgebouw. We are also within walking distance of the RAI Exhibition & Congress Center, World Trade Center, Olympic Stadium, Vrij (Free) University, Vondel Park, and Judicial Courts.
Free WiFi (HD broadband).
Free cold drinks.
Free coffee and teas
Free slippers (shoes are not worn in the house)
Use of hair dryer.
PARKING: Paid parking is available on the street in our neighborhood (Sundays free parking). There is also secure parking nearby for 1 euro per 24 hours.
AIRPORT: Easily reached by train, we can also order a taxi for your convenience if you prefer. Uber is cheaper.
INTERNET: Internet connection is available through our wireless, broadband connection.
BATHROOM AMENITIES: The bathroom is stocked with shower gel, shampoo, hair conditioner, body lotion, hand cream and more.
ROOMS: Are furnished with flat-screen TV with built in DVD player. We also have a selection of DVDs, books and magazines.
SMOKING: NO Smoking allowed and NO Drugs!
PAYMENT: The balance due to be paid in CASH upon arrival, including 7% tourist tax.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please note we have a 4-day cancellation policy!
Check in = 15:00
Check out = 11:00
Baggage drop off = only after 9:30
Arrivals after 20:00 = only by appointment (extra 15 euros)
Arrivals after 20:30 = extra 25 euros
Arrivals after 21:00 = NO ADMITTANCE
Please Note that Check-in closes at 21:00/9:00 p.m. sharp, please arrive before; failure to do so will result in disappointment.
Credit Card details must be valid to at least 6 months after arrival date. Failure to provide complete details automatically invalidates reservation.
Cancellations less than 4 days before arrival will be charged 1 night as last minute cancellation.
Payment: The balance due to be paid in cash upon arrival. The balance is excluding tourist tax of 7% which must be added to the balance upon arrival.
Unusual damage and missing items will be charged at cost of replacement. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>