Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In less than 5 days cancellation or No show - charge for the 1 night stay will apply
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are only 5 minutes walk from Market Square and the Lviv Opera. We are only 5 minutes walk from Market Square and the Lviv Opera. 24-hour food shop is just in 3 minute walk from Gar'is Hostel. Nearby there is a variety of cafes and restaurants offering to taste international and Ukrainian cuisine.
Guest services include: 24-hour reception desk help and cozy rooms with free wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) connection. Each Gar'is Hostel room is well-equipped for the comfortable stay: comfortable beds with linen and towels, individual storage lockers. Hostel guests have an option to leave their things in separate premise for luggage which is absolutely safe. Also the infrastructure of the hostel offers shared shower units and lavatories divided into Male and Female. Washing mashing is available. Fully equipped kitchen gives an opportunity to the guests to cook for themselves. Tea, coffee and drinking water are always available.
Gar'is Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 120 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or card.
Breakfast not included.
No Pets. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>