Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Gallito de Las Rocas has a vibrant outdoor seating area for grabbing a cold soda or beer to cool you down during the late afternoon sun. For groups of three or more, we would be happy to organize meal service at Gallito de Las Rocasduring your stay in Pillcopata.
Gallito de Las Rocas is within a short walking distance to river access for swimming and fishing and within a 2 hour hike, the native community of Santa Rosa de Huacaria can be visited.
GETTING HERE IS PART OF THE ADVENTURE!
The journey from Cusco to Manu is an adventure unto itself. It is about an eight hour drive. Unless you are a very experienced driver in mountainous and jungle terrain, we do not recommend driving yourself.
There are lots of multi-day fully guided tour options, however, if you are more of an independent traveller looking for an economical way to explore Manu, we would be happy to arrange for a 4x4 truck with an experienced driver to bring you to Gallito de Las Rocas Lodge in Pillcopata. From here, you can chose from a variety of guided day trips or explore on your own. A return journey by truck can arranged or you can take the public bus back.
Cancellation policy: 48h.
Minimum Stay: 1 night.
Check in: 12:00
Please advise your time of arrival.
Check out: 11:00.
Taxes included. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 야외 테라스
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>