Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
before booking please contact us about availability
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In fact, we have all the facilities you’ll need in a very central city location in the heart of Auckland.
We have nightly activities. Sundays are for new release movies and popcorn, Monday is poker night, Tuesday is party night at a local bar with free beer or vodka, Wednesday there’s free ice cream, Thursday is the Frenzi Bar Crawl (with great discounts for guests) and Fridays are for our free BBQ (weather dependent).
Here at Frienz we will cater for any of your backpacker's needs. Whether you plan on having a quiet night in catching up with friends and other travellers or heading out into the city to sample Auckland's nightlife, our extensive facilities will ensure you have access to everything you want without having to take a step outside.
The facilities at our modern and funky hostel include free daily luggage storage (not long-term), TV with more than 50 Sky channels, a smoking courtyard inside the building and our rooftop terrace located on the top floor, with a great city view over Auckland.
Please note: If you would like to have a late-check in, please let us know your arrival time. We open from 9 am to 5 pm and 7 pm to 9 pm.
Frienz is an international hostel for travellers; you must have valid international passport and be 18 or above to check-in.
Cancellation Policy: Non-Refundable. The guest will be charged the total price if canceled.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 자동 판매기
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>