Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund on Group bookings.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Every guest will need to pay a $20 security deposit on arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated in the heart of Fremantle, The Fremantle Hostel is a warm and cosy boutique hostel for backpackers who are travelling in the Perth region, Western Australia. Just a short stroll away you find the most amazing beaches, The iconic Fremantle Markets, Little Creatures Brewery, The Ship Wreck Galleries, The Maritime Museum, the Fremantle Prison and many other popular sights.
Our backpackers is an oasis in the Fremantle hostel’s jungle, a home away from home, complete with a brand new family to call yours forever. We make sure that our guests have fun, and our friendly staff members are always here to advise you and ensure that you get the most out of your stay in Fremantle and Perth. We take pride in getting to know our guests, offering an intimate atmosphere in a beautiful open common area where all our guests can interact, get to know each other, share their travel stories and become lifelong friends.
The Fremantle Hostel is never boring! Our events manager makes sure there is something happening every day, whether it be a free happy hour session to one of our affiliated pub, free BBQ nights in our courtyard, pub crawls, movie nights with free popcorn and much more. Have a look at our events page to keep up with what’s going on.
We make sure not only to entertain you in Fremantle, or Freo as the locals call it, we have a hostel tour bus which we use to take you to see all great sights around Perth and WA. Longer day tours to Swan Valley, Pinnacles Desert, Valley of the Giants & Margaret River and shorter ones to take you rock climbing, canoeing on the Swan River, Bounce Trampoline Park and much more.
Tea and coffee are availavle all day and our Nomad cafe offers great meal deals for those times you don’t feel like cooking in our large fully equipped communal kitchen. For those of you, that like to keep healthy and fit; we are glad to inform you that we have an exercise area in the hostel with weights and high-quality multi gym.
We have many different room options, so there is always something to suit everyone. Mixed or all female dorms? Yes. Large dorms for the social budget traveller? Yup. Four share dorm? Oh yes. Private double rooms? Air conditioned rooms? You bet!
International Travellers only.
What more could you ask? The Fremantle Hostel is your home away from home! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 닌텐도 Wii
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>