Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are also located a 5 minute walk to the beautiful beaches and Hervey Bay is the know for being the Gateway to Fraser Island. Our amazing staff at our tour desk can advise and book all of your local Fraser Island trips.
Weekly Flashpacker events:
Monday - Free wine and cheese night
Wednesday - Free ice cream
Friday - Free Aussie BBQ sausage sizzle
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
- 연령 제한
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 통금 시간 없음
HERVEY BAY FLASHPACKERS TERMS & CONDITIONS Cancellations made 48h prior to the date of your arrival will be charged 1 night .
If you do not show up as per the reservation or cancel within 48 hours, then there will be no refund given. Hervey Bay Flashpackers management reserves the right to amend or cancel reservations without notice.
Government Photo Identification is required upon check in (Passport, Drivers Licence).
Check in time is 2pm.
Arrivals prior to this time can access common facilities until the room is ready.
Late check ins between 11pm and 7am will incur a fee. No refund for early check outs.
Special conditions apply for reservations between the 15th Dec to 15th Jan. Rates are subject to change due to active specials, peak/off peak seasons and special events. Please see specials tab.
Checkout is 10am.
A late fee applies for departures after the stipulated time.
Luggage store is available.
We will attempt to accommodate date-changes but cannot guarantee bed availability.
Extensions are also subject to availability.
If extensions require you to move beds a $10 cleaning fee may apply.
We are a non smoking facility.
Smoking inside the building will result in a cancellation of your booking,
No refund will be given.
Smoking area is provided outside of the building.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person deemed by our staff as being disruptive to other guests and or staff.
Guests who are being disruptive will be asked to leave the premises.
Any incidental damages caused during your stay will be charged to the credit card given at the time of the booking.tay will be charged to the credit card given at the time of the booking.
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>