Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Your price includes exclusive use of all 7 apartments (8 rooms). Each with one queen bed with a maximum occupancy of 2 adults per room and 16 adults in total. You have exclusive use of all rooms, pool, kitchens.
Your price does not include food and beverage, concierge services, commercial uses of the property.
Only registered guests within your group may enter the property and or use the amenities. Do not grant access to the property of anyone else without permission from staff.
Store or put food and or garbage in proper sealed containers. No staff will be available to remove garbage during your stay.
Please make sure everyone in your group has committed before making reservation.
Guests agree to assume all risks when using the property and not to hold the property, management or staff responsible for any liability, loss, injury, death, damage, cost or expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with this reservation, including the use of bicycles off premises. Pool is unsupervised with no lifeguard. All concrete surfaces are slippery when wet. Pool, roof and all other spaces on the property are to be used with caution at your own risk.
Bicycles are to be used with caution at your own risk.
We retain the right to refuse service without refund and to evict all guests if anyone mistreats our staff, exhibits abusive, drunken or dangerous behavior, damages the property, breaks the law, purchases or consumes drugs on or in the immediate vicinity of the property, or breaks any above stated rules. If you or your party are asked to leave at any point during your stay, you will be charged the full price of your stay plus any costs for damage.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy tropic sunshine at the pool, 3 sundecks, courtyard and lounge. Designed with simplicity, this historic lodge hits the perfect note between private space and a communal spirit.
The lofts feature natural finishings, as cement paved floors and vintage tiles.
Our pool sits below the original arches. It is a unique experience. Some archaeological objects where found here. Guests love to sit around our minimalist garden. On the second level, two sundecks feel just right at sunset. It is easy to spot parrots flying over.
The lounge is a quiet living area to chat with travelers, play or work. Here, local creators are occasionally invited to run workshops. You can rent a Fixie bike to get around.
Our sustainable approach ask guests to moderate electricity consumption.
Lofts feel cool most of time, due to building isolation benefits. Ceiling fan is provided as well. Please turn off all electrical equipment when leaving the loft.
We will give you an entry code. Most happy to answer all your questions, anytime.
This is an apartment building, not a hotel. Guests enjoy privacy, though a few rules apply in common areas.
Please note that no food service is available.
Fixie Lofts Santo Domingo Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
(One time) cleaning fee: 25 USD
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 10:00 to 18:00 hs
Pool hours: 9:00 to 18:00hs.
No food or drink outside the apartment.
No loud noise allowed after 22 hs.
Do not allow access to non registered guests.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 키카드 사용
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>