Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests are invited to soak in the Hot tub and to enjoy the sitting room with its homely atmosphere and fireplace. Free coffee/tea, wifi, microwave, crock pot, blender, dishes, flatware, refrigerator, lockers, iron, hairdryer and ski/board/bicycle lock up are all provided for our guests' comfort.
Our full and hearty breakfasts are available to all our guests for a small additional charge.
Note: Check-in time is between 4 and 7.00 pm - please contact Inn prior to arrival day for early or late check-in.
Note: Owing to our location in a resort area, our deposit/cancellation policies differ from Hostelworld's policies. We collect a deposit equal to the first two night's rates, and collect the remainder, including taxes, 30 days prior to the arrival date. Cancellations made more than 30 (15 in summer) days prior to arrival will be refunded less a $25 per person handling fee. Cancellations made within 30 (15 in summer) days of arrival will not be refunded unless the room/bed is rebooked and then minus a $25 per person handling fee
FYI: No problem to check in earlier or later than posted check in times - just send email or call a day or two before arrival
Beer and wine are permitted on premises but please no hard liquor - US drinking laws do not allow under 21's to drink alcohol. Also owing to our elevation of 9600ft/3000m one drink is equivalent to three at sea level
Rates displayed do not include local taxes. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 솥 / 냄비
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>