Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposits are required to confirm the booking.
People can book the restaurant on our hostel for small birthday parties, reunions and get-together as well. It's not necessary that they book their stay. You can get in touch with social media or by phone and make the reservation easily.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A firefly creates and emits a beautiful phosphorus light. Light signifies inspiration and enlightenment. Light guide and help us on the journey. Fireflies are rarely seen on their own. They are part of a community supporting each other, together creating a more powerful light. Fireflies represent our vision and values. Fireflies hostel can guide and help visitors to Nepal to gain the most personal unique experience of our incredible country. We light the way to Nepal's greatest resources, beautiful friendly and genuine people, intereseting and diverse culture, stunning and inspiring nature, valleys, mountains and rivers. We create a community space, a family and a home, for visitors from around the world to connect and enlighten each other. Our family creates a home and with excellent customer service and genuine care. The Light of Firefly will guide our fireflies home.
Tourism in Nepal supports Nepali people with employment, developing skills on the job. We invest in and support our communities, programmes providing for street kids. Sharing this model and vision with other like-minded and forward-thinking Nepali businesses enables us to sustain ourselves, to provide higher quality services within the tourism industry. Share skills with talented Nepali people adding to the positive shift to our communities and Nepal. Together with our light we bright the way to our dreams and goals. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Flexible NRR
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>