Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Fernweh is within walking distance of unique cultural attractions, parks, vibrant nightlife, and countless restaurants and watering holes to suit anyone’s fancy. Walking around the Fernweh’s quaint residential neighborhood, you’ll find yourself smiling with the happy, friendly locals and seeing why Fort Collins has been rated the #1 city to live in America. 2 blocks to Colorado State University, 4 blocks to City Park, 8 blocks to the Poudre River, and a short ride to Horsetooth Reservoir, Poudre Canyon, and Lory State Park, Fort Collins may make you never want to leave.
The Fernweh offers private rooms, and prides itself on being exceptionally clean, safe, and comfortable. This hostel boasts large community spaces, with a fully-equipped kitchen, excellent outdoor spaces, including a BBQ grill, picnic table, organic garden, hammocks, fire pit, yard games, and more. Complementary bicycle use, coffee, tea, and snacks are all included in your stay.
Fernweh Inn & Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reservations must be made by guest - 3rd party bookings are not allowed.
Check in from 16:00 to 24:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit card.
Taxes not included - 13.55%
Breakfast not included but coffee, tea, pancake & waffle mix, and oatmeal are self-serve.
No curfew, no lockout hours.
Quiet hours between 10pm-8am.
Dog-friendly in private rooms only for $15/pet/night. Must note in booking.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>