Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Feliz Hostel Cafe & Bar is an intimate and friendly modern-featured Hostel offering quality dormitory style accommodation. Peaceful and relaxing, the modern designs will leave you feeling like you are in your Home, yet each room still offers full amenities such as showers, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi High Speed Internet Access and fresh bedding but shared bathrooms with free toilet paper.
There are different room configurations, including both mixed, and all-female / all-male rooms for your privacy and Our Private room offer writing desk Cable TV. The TVs are also available in the rooftop bar should you wish to join.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash (USD) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) If cancelled later or No Show, the full balance will be charged and no refund will be given.
5. Age Restriction:
(1) Children cannot be accommodated at the hostel.
(2) The minimum age to check in is 12 years old.
6. Reception Hours: 24 hours.
7. Housekeeping Service: start from 06:00 to 21:00.
8. Restaurant: open from 06:30 to 22:00.
9. Sex tourists are not welcomed.
10. No smoking.
11. Pets are not allowed. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 셔틀 버스
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>