Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Santa Maria da Feira, now named the city of events, is where Europarque is located, the largest congress centre in the country. 30km from Oporto and 40km from the international airport of Oporto, with excellent road access, the FH&S is located in the historic city centre, in the most iconic street of Santa Maria da Feira. It is at two steps from all the most important places to visit, such as the magnificent Castle, the Loios Convent or the Misericórdia Church.
Our acomodation has a mixed dorm with 14 individual bunk beds, allowing the simultaneous accommodation of an individual tourist or in small groups. Inspired by the traditional hostels, true precursors of modern hospitality. They are an economical and different option, always with the same quality and comfort, where the socialization and sharing is facilitated, as well as the personal and cultural exchange. Special conditions for hikers and pilgrims!
Feira Hostel & Suites Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception Time 12:00 to 23:00. (In case of late arrival please make sure to inform us via email or phone call). 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 식기 세척기
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>