Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are attracted for the native fruits of our country and very commited to health therefore, at breakfast time we offer fresh fruit and hot coffee and tea accompanied by toasts, jam and butter and also yogourt and granola.
Our hostel is characterized by searching experiential enjoyment of our guests, so we perform daily activities such as Karaoke, bingo, salsa lessons and a welcome free drink.
We also have a restaurant / bar open to the public, where we offer international and colombian food and parties with good vibes, which are formed in an intercultural environment.
We are in the Historic Center of Bogotá, where more than 60% of the city's touristic attractions are located such as the Gold Museum, the Botero Museum, Monserrate, Guadalupe, the Bolívar square, as well as the colorful architectural beauty of La Candelaria.
24 hour front desk service.
Fatima kitchen - Restaurant
Internet Access Wi-Fi and Internet access
Private Garden and BBQ
TV and DVD room
Phone. Free local calls.
International and mobile phone calls.
Airport transport service.
Travel agency and tours. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 나이트 클럽
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>