Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled within 48 hours of booked date, there will be no refund unless we can resell the beds.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% Deposit on Confirmation
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Group bookings depend on availability.
7 day cancellation period is required
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
WE HAVE affordable, double and twin rooms as well as small and medium dorms.
OUR Facilities include -- shared bathroom, kitchen and lounge, a laundry with a washing machine and a dryer.
All rooms have linen, blankets and hot water bottles are also available free of charge.
FREE Soup (MAY - end of August)
FREE Breakfast (MAY - end of August)
FREE Movies to watch
FREE WiFi (Conditions apply)
FREE Bike Rental
FREE Pool table
FREE Ride to the local swimming pool in the summer
FREE Veggies from our garden when available
FREE Tea, coffee, herbs, spices.
FREE Book swap library
FREE Clothing swap box
FREE Off street parking
FREE Bike storage
FREE Parking for your car while you walk the Queen Charlotte track (conditions apply)
Booking agent for all your trips
Cosy log fire
This hostel caters for all Nationalities and has a nice friendly welcoming feel to it. Our staff are here to help and advise on activities around the Picton area.
Fat Cod Backpackers is the perfect base from which you can explore Picton and the Queen Charlotte Track. With our local knowledge we can make things easier for you.
This hostel has a nice spacious, homely feel. Come to relax, unwind and re-energise. We are closest to the ferry, buses(150m) and the information centre and Railway Station (20m). The town centre (80m), foreshore (across the road), mini golf and other attractions are nearby.
On rainy days we can crank up the fire while you sit in our spacious lounge and watch a wide selection of movies or get to know your fellow guests. Or relax on our balcony overlooking the Marlborough Sounds while you cook a BBQ in the sun .
Office hours 8.30am - 9.30 pm
Please let us know if you would like to check in after 9.30pm. If you do not show up for your booking you will be charged the full amount. We require 24 hours notice of a cancellation.
Please ring our office for afterhours check-ins. If you do not do this you will be locked out. We are a completely drug free hostel if you do not adhere to our strict policy on drugs you will be asked to leave with NO refund given. Any intoxicated people who are causing problems for other guest will also be asked to leave with NO refund given. These conditions are for the safety and comfort of all our guests.
WE have a strict 10am check out policy. This means you must have used the shower, kitchen, and vacated the Hostel by 10am. We are happy to store bags and advise on things to do before your bus or ferry however you will be required to vacate the hostel by 10am. A fee of $10 per person applies to all those who keep using the facilities after 10am.
2.5% credit card fee applies to all credit cards
used for payment
We look forward to hosting you. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>