Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Family and Friends' is also a convenient location for city guests at 108 Nevsky Prospekt in the historic courtyard of P. Ivanov's apartment building, where one of the first cinemas in St. Petersburg, the Neva, has been operating since 1913.
• Near the hotel. public transport / metro stop Mayakovskaya (180 meters), Ploshchad Vosstaniya (92 meters) and Gostiny Dvor (1.5 km);
• Moskovsky railway station (300m);
• Within walking distance (15-20 minutes) are the main attractions of the city, such as Palace Square, the Hermitage, St. Isaac's Cathedral, Savior on Spilled Blood, the Russian Museum and many others.
F&F is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• New rooms with comfortable beds and orthopedic mattresses of the PREMIUM class;
• Round-the-clock video surveillance;
• Free Wi-Fi;
• Modern kitchen, equipped with everything you need: tea / coffee maker / microwave / refrigerator / oven / gas stove / dishwasher;
• Free tea / coffee, sugar / drinking water;
• Two shared toilets + two showers;
• A place to store things;
• Living room with large TV;
• 24-hour front desk;
• Daily cleaning.
• Washing and drying
Family & Friends Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
24 hours reception.
Payment upon arrival by cash. The property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included and not provided.
The guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parents/guardians.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 식기 세척기
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>