Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation 3 days in advance less than that will charge 70% of total price.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our focus is on enhancing the social aspect of travel, and each night we have group activities in order to create a family-like vibe. We have a common area with a bar for guests to get together and chat about their days, or to start out the night! There is a blackboard in this common area for new friends to chat and connect as well as plan adventures together!
We look forward to having you stay! Safe and happy travels...
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out before 11:00. If you need to check out earlier, please contact the front desk in advance.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card (3% charge for credit card)
5. Age restriction: 18+. Family Home 2 Chiangmai is a YOUTH hostel and is not suitable for children, the elderly, or pets.
6. Reception working hours 08:00-22:00.
7. No smoking in the in our rooms or hallways (please go to the front garden).
8. Towel is available.
9. Only one person per bed allowed. No sharing!
10. No outside customers in the dormitories allowed.
11. Please use your allocated bed or you will be charged a cleaning fee equal to the the price of the bed.
12.Air Conditioning is turned on from 6:00 pm to 11:00am 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 식기 세척기
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>