Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
up on Hostelworld.com
Additional Terms and Conditions
Bank transfer to deposit 50 %
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Restaurant ; available for food beverage / open-air party on dinner time.
Restaurant ; can set BREAKFAST charge 120 baht per person -on request
(min.8 person )
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
First 1 Boutique Hostel offers beds in air-conditioned dormitory rooms. Wi-Fi is available in the public areas. Each bunk bed comes with a privacy curtain, a reading light and a mini fan for extra ventilation. There is also a personal electrical socket for guests to charge their personal devices at night. Bed linen and towels are all provided. Guests have access to a shared bathroom, fitted with free toiletries and a hot shower.
At First 1 Boutique Hostel, there are several shared lounge areas. This includes a reading corner equipped with a sofa, leisure magazines, guide books and travel brochures. The shared kitchen stays open for light meal preparations and has complimentary coffee and tea. A large TV is also available. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>