Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is located close to many attractions in Kraków. 10 minute walk and you can find yourself in the middle of the Main Square or Jewish Quarter. If you are scared you will get lost - you can always ask our helpful Staff for a city map.
Our front desk is open 24 hours. All receptionists with pleasure will clear any doubts you might have or give great recommendations where to eat, drink and have fun in Cracow at any given time - day or night. Our main goal is to make sure every Guest feels comfortable and happy.
Our guest are welcome to leave their luggages in lockers located in our hostel lobby before check in or after their check out. Guest are also allowed to use WiFi and computers available in the lobby. We also have a vending machine full of delicious snacks and drinks, which you can enjoy on our comfortable sofas.
At the reception desk you can buy few necessities like: shampoo, shower gel, shaving kit, toothbrush and toothpaste.You can also ask about free earplugs - if you are losing sleep cause of snoring roommate.
In our hostel we have dormitory rooms for 8, 10 and 12 people. Bathrooms are located in front of every room. We offer coeducational rooms but also strictly male or female dorms. Part of rooms have AC available. Every guest after paying deposit receives a wristband, key to the room and locker located next to the bed. Every bed has a very comfortable mattress with additional padding and sheets. Bed linen includes a sheet, duvet and pillow with pillowcases.
Below you can find few most important informations and City Express Hostel policies & conditions:
Check in from 3:00 p.m
Check out before 11:00 a.m
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card before your arrival.
At check-in we charge a 20 PLN, 5$ ,£5 or € 5 (only in cash) deposit for the keys and wristband which is refundable at check-out when both items are returned.
Quiet hours between 10 p.m and 6 a.m
Prices include taxes.
Breakfast is included.
Private parking is possible on site with additional cost (reservation is needed).
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
The desire to receive an invoice must be notified to the City Express Hostel reception at the latest upon check-in before payment. Otherwise, Guests will not be able to receive the invoice. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 식기 세척기
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>