Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No cancellation policy applied
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With our well equipped open plan kitchen, making new friends is easy and there is plenty of space to chill and chat with staff and guests in our cozy common room and garden. Our dorms can accommodate up to 6 people. We boast our cleanliness and excellent knowledge what to do in Kampala and in Uganda. With our managers having traveled all over the world en specializes in Africa tours, They can surely be the best help in finding your perfect
We are striving to become self sustainable and as Eco-friendly as possible.
Ewaka also offers Free Wi-Fi and our friendly receptionist can offer you some great advice on what to see and do and where to eat and drink during your stay in Kampala.
We aim to make your stay with us as pleasurable as possible....
The people of Kampala, and Ugandans in general, are very kind and friendly and are very approachable. Kampala, with a population of approximately 2.5 million, is by far the largest city in Uganda. It is not yet completely overwhelmed with traffic and sprawl like Nairobi and Lagos. Additionally, Kampala is very safe to walk around, even at night, a welcome fact for many a high-strung visitor arriving from Nairobi.
We have a nice quiet location and offer basic and clean rooms at an affordable rate!
Ewaka Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in 24 hours.
Check out from 10:00 to 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>