Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Eating, Shopping and travelling around Hong Kong is very convenient being the heart of the city and all modes of transport is available round the clock.
The Tsimshatsui MTR station is at a walking distance. To and from the Hong Kong International Airport, the Airport Bus A21 or the Airport Express Train is available. To and from other parts of the city, MTR, KCR, buses and ferries are available. There are a great number of restaurants serving cuisines from different countries, cheap or expensive.
This property is a licensed Guest House (General) under Office of The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. 10% tax is not include in the room rate.
2. Check in from 12:55 to 14:00
3. Check out before 11:30.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card.
5. Reception working hours 24 hrs.
6. Our All Booking Was Non-Refundable And Cannot Be Amended Or Modified. Failure To Arrive At Your Hotel Or Property Will Be Treated As A No-Show And No Refund Will Be Give ( Property Policy). 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>