Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 dayes before arrival day
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Its strategic position allows people to easily and quickly reach the most popular places of the city and many areas of cultural and artistic interest.
Our B&B offers many different kinds of accommodation, such as single, double or triple room, with both private or shared bathroom, in a modern style furnishing. The rooms are served by wi-fi to access the web at any time. Moreover most of the rooms have a private balcony inside.
Our staff will be pleased to give you the necessary information to move around. The reception is opened 24h/24; finally, a luggage storage service is on to give you a more comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Breakfast is included for prices more than 15 euro per person for night , if not it's possible to get a breakfast for 1 euro.
Please note that taxes are not included in the price and you will have to pay a tourist city tax when you arrive in Milan in our property.
City tax is 2,50 euro per person. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>