Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is just perfect. We are about five-ten minutes from Praias do Sul beach. In addition, from our location you can reach easily on foot a great range of restaurants such as Restaurante Sul, Restaurante Tik Tapas and Pedra Dura, amongst other magnificent restaurants of the area. Furthermore, Ericeira is really close a reachable by car or public transport to important towns and cities of Portugal such as Estoril, Sintra and above all, Lisbon.
The Hostel holds 3 joint rooms; one for men, one for women and one mixed, as well as three double bedrooms-- all decorated with vintage hand-restored pieces that help make the space unique. Between the two common areas, the beautiful sunny garden and the pool-side gazebo, Ericeira Villa aims to provide guests the best experience they can wish for in a holiday, which is why there are plenty of extra activities that can be booked through the Hostel, such as: Surf lessons, Standup Paddle lessons, horseback riding, yoga, BTT, massages and Trial (an accompanied run through the World Surf Reserve). With plenty of minimalistic, colourful common areas, free WiFi and a perfect mix between modern and vintage, Ericeira Villa is the place for you.
Ericeira Villa Hostel and Suites Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>