Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This Hostel was open on May 2014, and the idea it was to give a reply to our demand at Chill Hill 1, because many times we don’t have availability for our guests at the first Hostel. So, Ericeira Chill Hill Hostel & Private Rooms – Peach Garden is located near Ericeira Chill Hill Hostel & Private Room (1), 50 meters of distance, in the same street, where is the reception for both Hostels, and right next to the Ericeira Health Center.
It features a shared lounge area and a garden fitted with BBQ facilities. With views of the surroundings or to the Atlantic Ocean, private rooms and dormitories with a great sea view, all come with free WiFi access.Our private rooms have a balcony – the Twin room have only a window – and the dormitories have a balcony with a great sea view. In this Hostel we have in total five rooms.
Ericeira Chill Hill Hostel & Private Rooms – Peach Garden is located 40 km north of Lisbon. It is a 10-minute drive from the Mafra National Palace and a 35-minute drive from Sintra where you can find features several national landmarks, such as the Pena National Palace, the Moorish Castle and Quinta da Regaleira. The Lisbon centre is 50 km away and has historical areas such as the Chiado, Bairro Alto and Alfama.
Ericeira Chill Hill Hostel & Private Rooms – Peach Garden can arrange a shuttle service to Lisbon International Airport, located a 40-minute drive. Contact us, if you wish that service.
Ericeira Chill Hill & Private Rooms - Peach Garden Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Please note this property may pre authorise a debit prior the check in date 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>