Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We provide a well-equipped kitchen, herb garden and BBQ for everyone to use. You can relax in the hammocks in our garden or go surfing with the surfboards we offer for hire. Go swimming in front of the house or take a walk along the beach. As the sun sets you can dine under the grapevine in our backyard and fall asleep to the sound of waves on Ninety Mile Beach. Our 4-bed mixed dorms offer a perfect place to kick back and relax.
We are located in Ahipara in the Far North. This little sea-side community is known for its famous surf. Many of our guests come here for surfing. This is also a perfect location to base yourself for Cape Reinga Tours. Cape Reinga Tours pick up from our gate. You can also drive yourselves and take our free sand-boards to go sand-boarding down the giant dunes.
Endless Summer Lodge Policies and Conditions
- Cancellation Policy: 48 Hours.
- Check In: 1:00pm - 7:00pm
- Check Out: 7:00am - 10:00am
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Cash is accepted at this hostel. Please note, this property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
- Reception: 9:00am - 7:00pm
- No Curfew
- No children under 5 years of age
- Maximum stay 14 days
Please note that the following dates have a 7-day cancellation policy:
Easter Holidays: 18 April - 27 April
Labour Day: 25 October - 27 October
Christmas and New Years: 23 December - 4 January 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 식기 세척기
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>