Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel has a solid reputation of providing quality dormitory type accommodation at a very reasonable rate.
It is perfect for either individual local as well foreign travelers or groups looking for value for money budget stay options in downtown Mumbai.
The hotel building is a well-maintained heritage building with high ceilings and amazing views of downtown Mumbai.The rooms are spacious,clean and well-maintained.Being one of the oldest hotels in the city,we have mastered the art of simple but elegant hospitality over the last 100 years.
Empire Royale Hotel is a budget property that can accommodate guests in dormitories with common access to bathrooms. The addition of free wifi is a benefit that can be availed by all in-house guests. It caters to the backpacking tourists who wish to explore the Victorian culture of downtown Mumbai.
Please come and enjoy the stay in the city of business, culture heritage and endless opportunities; explore the various historic sites and enjoy the calm of the Arabian Sea.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. Age restriction: 18 years and above (with authorized govt id proof).
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 카드 전화
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>