Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Emblem's 2nd hostel is now in Kanazawa!
In Emblem Stay Kanazawa, travelers can buy ingredients from local market and cook with other travelers at shared kitchen. We would like to offer a moment that travelers can meet new people through cooking and eating together, and share the Oishii feeling(meaning 'delicious'in Japanese) . It is hard for people living in busy, urban life, to share the warm, chilling moment. So that we would like to offer such 'warm' moment for our guests here in Kanazawa.
Same as our first property in Tokyo (Emblem Hostel Nishiarai), travelers can easily meet both other travelers and locals through activities during the stay.
-Located centrally in Kanazawa, walking distance to most sightseeing places. (only 3 minutes from Omi-cho Market)
-Huge shared kitchen, community lounge, and JACUZZI!
-Check-in after 3 PM, check-out before 10.30 AM
-Free bath towel, shampoo, conditioner, body soap and hair dryer provided
-Credit card acceptable
-Many events happening!!
-Breakfast from 7.30-9.30!
***Please kindly note:
In Kanazawa City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting April 1, 2019.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>