Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation / No Show & reduction in numbers will result in 50% penalty of total reservation costs if group reservation is cancelled/modified 30 days or more prior to check-in date.
Cancellation / No Show & reduction in numbers will result in 100% penalty of total reservation costs if group reservation is cancelled/modified less than 30 days prior to check-in date.
No show will result in 100% penalty of total reservation cost.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group types not marked as accepted on Hostelworld will not be able to stay at this hostel.
A deposit of 30% of total reservation cost can be asked by the property.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the heart of Palma, it's a 5-minute walk from the city's cathedral, the City Hall and all main attractions and must see spots, as well as close to the beach.
Josemari Youth Hostel offers rooms and dorms with free Wi-Fi access, privacy individual modules, daily cleaning service and cool decoration.
El Josemari Youth Hostel Policy and Condition:
The property is aimed at guests under 30 years old. Guests 30 years old or older need to provide the International Hostelling Association membership card (REAJ or HI) or purchase the card on site for a cost of EUR 10.
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 06.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed
Minimum age at check-in date 18 years old
It is forbidden to smoke in all areas. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>