Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are cool, friendly, cozy home-style place in the city center where it is easy to find new friends. If you're traveling solo ... you will not be solo for much longer!
New from June 2017:
Family dinners once or twice a week - Be sure not to miss it and see and taste for yourself why everyone is raving about our dinners!
We are small place, 4 rooms with 20 beds and we are dedicated to give you best time possible in Belgrade. As for your necessities, we have all basic things just few steps away from the hostel: supermarkets, ATM's, exchange offices, 24/7 bakery's and fast food joints, big farmers market. Bohemian street with famous traditional restaurants is just around the corner from us, main square 5 min of easy walk and every major touristic site is not more than 10 min walk away from the hostel. Best Belgrade's bars and clubs are few steps away also.
As we are travelers ourselves, we arrange our place to be traveler-friendly.
Check-in is at 14:00, but if you are arriving to Belgrade earlier, you are welcome to leave your luggage and return for check-in.
Check out is late, at 12 p.m.
Beds will be already made, every bed comes with the small locker for your most valuable things, big towel you will get for free, city map, wi-fi is free and fast and there is PC at your disposal also.
Wide range of board games and book-exchange shelf is also available.
Reception is open 24/7. All of that is included in the price
Laundry service is also available for a modest payment.
Regrettably, due to previous experiences, we can no longer accept bookings for people over 50. If you have booked and are outside this age, we will have to refuse you at the door. Also, as we are in residential building, we are not able to store your bicycle anywhere inside the building. If you are coming with the bicycle, please contact us, and we will find you safe place to store it, or alternative accommodation.
Please check your arrival time carefully. We have 24 hour check in, but we can only hold you bed for two hours after the mentioned arrival time, so please keep us informed of when you will get here.
This is a non-smoking premise.
We should also mention that we have a noise curfew at 10 pm so that if you want to party, we will take you out to the city to do so, to allow resident guests and neighbors to sleep in peace, or people to chill in the hostel after this time.
The only rules we have are about respecting our guests and neighbors and the city noise curfew, other than that we want you to have a great time and meet amazing people.
Cancellation and payment policy:
Payment is upon arrival in cash only (Serbian dinars)
Residence tax is not included in the price. RSD 159 per night.
All cancellation later than 1 day prior to arrival will be charged for the amount of first night.
Check in is from 2 p.m.
Checkout is until 12 p.m.
If you arriving between midnight and 7 a.m. in order to be sure that you will have your bed/room that early, book that night also.
We look forward to meeting you. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>