Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No children allowed
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A large patio so that people can sit and eat, we also have a 65-inch TV to watch sporting events among other things. We also have a common kitchen for those who like to prepare a meal and a large room to relax or read a book or talk.
We have 4 rooms: 1 matrimonial, 1 only for women of 6 beds, 1 mixed for 8 people and another mixed for 12 people. We are located in Miraflores, the best district of Lima, where you can find a variety of restaurants for all types, we are 2 blocks from the boardwalk where there are many activities and paragliding can be done.
Eco Wasi Backpackers Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Reception opens 24 h
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 셔틀 버스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 나이트 클럽
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>