Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Balaramapuri Eco Veggie Hostel is staffed by its owners who have lived and practiced the spiritual culture of India for more than 30 years, from art, dance, food, music and philosophy.
Our property is located in San Javier, Traslasierra Valley, Córdoba, Argentina. We are 5 km from the center of San Javier in a small agrestre place called Achiras Abajo. Our property is located in the nature 3 km from the nearest paved road, which links Merlo (San Luis) with Villa Dolores and Mina Clavero.
The rooms have double bed, two single beds and armchairs to read and rest.
Eco Veggie Hostel Balaramapuri policies & conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
this propetru may pre-authorise your card before arriva.
the maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
To help us maintain an ecological and harmonious environment with the nature of the place, it is forbidden inside the Balarama Puri premises:
The consumption and storage of meat, eggs and fish and the consumption and possession of any intoxicating substance (alcohol, drugs, marijuana, etc.).
Reproduction or presentation of music in a volume that alters the tranquillity of the place.
It is forbidden to use irons, heaters and electrical appliances that use resistance.
It is totally forbidden to hunt or feed animals within the entire perimeter of the Camp.
It is not allowed to light any fire with wood or charcoal or make bonfires inside or outside the premises. You can use the common kitchen that we offer for our guests. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 수영장
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>