Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
/! /! /! Due to the historic nature of the buildings, we do not have any elevator or disabled access. There are lots of stairs with old and uneven stone steps (see photos), and no rooms available on the ground floor. /! /! /!
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ *VIEW HOUSE RULES* BEFORE BOOKING WITH US
Centrally located, the Dundee Backpackers boasts the pedestrianised centre, with numerous shops, restaurants, pubs and clubs, right on its doorstep. Within walking distance you can visit popular attractions such as Discovery Point, Dundee Contemporary Arts Centre, McManus Galleries, and the new V&A Design Museum. Furthermore, the bus and train stations are both within a 5-minute walk of the hostel.
Each building reflects the style and character of the time in which it was built. There are feature fireplaces, plaster cornices and even a little ‘museum’ full of information and artefacts from the buildings' history. Due to the historic nature of our buildings, we do not have any elevators or disabled access. There are lots of stairs, and no rooms available on the ground floor.
Our clean and comfortable mixed dormitories range in size from 4 to 8 beds. We also have a wide range of private rooms: single, twin, double and a family room (1 double bed + 2 single beds), either with shared or ensuite bathroom.
In our hostel you will find a fully equipped self-catering kitchen, a dining room, a TV room, a reading room with library and book exchange, and a games room with WiFi, pool table and darts board.
* Best location in town
* Reception Hours: 8am - Midnight
* 24-hours key card access
* Free WiFi available in communal areas only (NO WIFI in ROOMS)
* TV available in common area only (NO TV in ROOMS)
* Free tea and coffee in shared kitchen
Double rooms have one large bed for 2 persons.
Twin rooms have 2 single beds.
Family room has 1 double bed and 2 single beds.
All of our dormitories are mixed-gender.
Only rooms with Ensuite bathroom have their own private bathroom. The other rooms have access to multiple shared bathrooms spread across the hostel.
Each of our rooms are different, in shape, size and furniture. We cannot guarantee that you will get one of the rooms pictured on this page.
There is a small open air backyard where you can store your bicycle.
Golf tournaments, concerts, festivals and other special event bookings will be subject to the following conditions:
* The hostel will charge your card the full amount one month before arrival.
* If you will be arriving in less than a month the charge will be made within 24hrs.
* Cancellations - Once you have paid in full, no refunds will be issued.
We accept all major credit/debit cards.
Card Charges for non-European Economic Area residents and Business/Corporate Accounts
Under £25.00 - £0.50
Over £25.00 - 3% of total
•'Non-refundable bookings' will be charged within 24 hours of the booking being made and as stated, are non-refundable!
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ *VIEW HOUSE RULES* BEFORE BOOKING WITH US 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 침대시트 제공
- 예약 교환
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Scotland
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>