Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All our doubles, twins, singles and dorms have fully made beds with sheets, duvets and pillows supplied. The private rooms also have towels. We have a tent site in our sunny garden as well as laundry facilities, free and fast wifi, bike storage; and a choice of three supermarkets close by.
Our fully equipped kitchen is a great place to make new friends; eat at our fabulous, and very long, dining room table; curl up with a good book in our sunroom; watch a DVD or one of the 50+ Sky channels in the guest lounge; or totally recharge your batteries in our sauna after a day in the sun, surf or conquering Mt Taranaki. When your travels bring you to New Plymouth Ducks & Drakes is a great place to stay
Our Office hours are:
Sunday to Wednesday 8am - 8pm
Thursday to Saturday 8am - 9pm
If you think you will be arriving outside of these hours please let us know so we can arrange a late check in. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 팩스 서비스
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>