Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Being the only Backpackers on the beach in Paje means you always have a clear view of the ocean and can hear the sound of rolling waves. It doesn't matter if you're in the comfort of your own bed, tanning by the swimming pool, or chilling out and having a cold drink at our well-stocked sea-view bar.
All of our beds come with mosquito nets, linen, towels, fans, bedside lights, pillows and rooms are cleaned every day by our friendly staff. All of our brand-new self-contained dorms are on the ground floor, with a veranda facing the ocean. All dorms have concrete floors. Our private rooms are all self-contained located on the 2nd floor, with a private sea view balcony. The private rooms have wooden floors for a more intimate feeling.
Our spacious chill-out area, which is jammed packed with palm trees and shade, is right on the beach and offers different spots for you to hang out in. There are our Swahili wooden dhow boats turned into tables and benches, which are perfect for drinking games, loads of hammocks for you to chose from while also enjoying a book from our "exchange book shelf." There are sunbeds right on the beach and around our swimming pool waiting to be used and abused by you while trying to achieve that perfect tan.
Our guests enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the whole premises. We offer free tea and lavazza coffee in the morning to shake off that hangover or put a spring in your step. We provide free secure storage of a storage, free parking, night security, and have multilingual staff (English, Swahili, Spanish, French and German) to make you more comfortable. We prepare communal "family dinners" at low prices to maker our guests feel at home. On top of this we offer airport/ferry transfers, island tours and beachfront Yoga. If that is not enough we are friends with water sports centres and can help organise scuba diving, surfing, kite surfing, fishing and snorkelling at friendly prices.
So what is stopping you from booking your stay with us and joining the Drifters family?
Drifters Zanzibar Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
Check in from 10:00 to 20:00
Sweet check out at 12:00
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Drifters is run by David who has worked with the best hostels around the world such as Loki Hostels in Peru, Green Tortoise hostel in Seattle and Mombasa Backpackers (Which basically started the whole Backpacker scene on the kenyan coast back in 2010). 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 어린이 놀이터 지역
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Tanzania
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>