Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
By utilizing physical hostel beds to aggregate global talent, Draper Startup House is disrupting the hospitality model by creating true value through building a larger business ecosystem.
Through the use of real human connection, inspired business travel, a diverse-minded community and access to global citizens - one is able to connect to new opportunities, inspire one another to innovate and execute, and empower one another to GO BIG, give back, and drive progress.
Draper Startup House is located in the heart of the Old Town. Leib Restaurant is just around the corner from the hostel. Towers' Square Park is just within walking distance from the hostels. There are plenty of cafes, restaurants and shops located near by.
Draper Startup House offers comfortable dorm rooms as well as private rooms. There are a common areas for all the guests to use. There is a co-working space, parking space. We provide guests with towels and linens as well as with free WiFi. Tribe Theory Entrepreneurs and Startups Hostel has community board, jobs board and events board. The hostel hosts startup events.
Draper Startup House Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast not included.
The reception is opened 07:00-23:00
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>