Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any change / cancellation solicited 15 days prior to arrival date does not apply charge of any kind.
Changes / cancellations 15 days prior to arrival date apply 100% charge.
In Case of changes / cancellations after the date established above, the 50% payment is non refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In order to consider the rooms as reserved for your group, send a guarantee letter on which you specify the credit card information as well as copy of the credit card and ID of the credit card holder (both sides). All this in order to guarantee the rooms. If you want the complete charge of the entire reservation made to this credit card, we will need your approval and authorization in writing.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
you to feel that distinctive sense of a relaxed and fun atmosphere, its common areas make
it ideal to socialize with other guests from around the world, make new friends and thus
enjoy one of the most beautiful and rich in culture cities in the world.
Located in the heart of Mexico City within an old palace that belonged to the Counts of
Miravalle and a couple of blocks from the capital's Historic Center, this wonderful hostel
has easy access to the cities important tourist sites, as well as bars and restaurants.
It is a one if a kind place that will make your travel experience unforgettable, pleasant and
full of new adventures.
For accommodation, you may choose between shared or private rooms with original and
functional concepts. The highly trained personnel will assist you 24x7 with any request
you may have.
Within Downtown Beds you will also find a unique area of specialized boutiques of
products made by skilled Mexican artisans.
The hostel has free Wi-Fi in common areas and free single breakfast.
Downtown Beds is definitely your best option for new experiences.
We hope to welcome you very soon and have no doubt that you will have a great time
during your stay. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 타월 포함
- 야외 수영장
- 온수 샤워
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>